What do these lab reports indicate?

Question
Hello Doctor,

I am XXXXXXX 21 year old male and off late I have been experiencing severe pain in my troath area and unable to eat/talk much and also a very dizzy or wavy voice. PFA the reports and inspections. Could you please help me understand what is the problem I have and also is it curable?
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
ENT consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I checked your query and reports.
Do you have cough? Do you have stomach burning pain? Do you or did you have fever ?
When did all the problem start and what is the sequence? Why was the MRI brain done?
The MRI seems clear except you have sinusitis on the left side. That might be causing problem to you.
In fact you should have seen ENT specialist than General Medicine doctor in Osmania Hospital. Please go and see ENT specialist anywhere in your area.
This problem seems simple and easily treatable at the outset.
Gargle with warm salt water four times a day. Voice rest for a week.