Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What do these lab reports indicate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 1588 Questions
Hello Doctor,

I am XXXXXXX 21 year old male and off late I have been experiencing severe pain in my troath area and unable to eat/talk much and also a very dizzy or wavy voice. PFA the reports and inspections. Could you please help me understand what is the problem I have and also is it curable?
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
ENT consultation

Detailed Answer:

I checked your query and reports.
Do you have cough? Do you have stomach burning pain? Do you or did you have fever ?
When did all the problem start and what is the sequence? Why was the MRI brain done?
The MRI seems clear except you have sinusitis on the left side. That might be causing problem to you.
In fact you should have seen ENT specialist than General Medicine doctor in Osmania Hospital. Please go and see ENT specialist anywhere in your area.
This problem seems simple and easily treatable at the outset.
Gargle with warm salt water four times a day. Voice rest for a week.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor