What do these following ultrasound and urinalysis reports indicate?

Dr. Nishad BN

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Kidney Conditions
Question: Dear doc,

Its been few days i have discomfort and sort of pain on my left side right bellow the last rib. It used to be just discomfort then a massaged solved it and despite heavy activities i did still it was just fine but again yesterday it came back and now when i press the last rib its kinda painful. Its not sharp pain.
I was worried about two things:
First the pain being a kidney infection or any kidney dissease and second HIV.
I had a protected sex with a sex worker in London 10 months ago and ever since i had so many tests. At 4 and 8 weeks(this one 4th gen), then at 6,7,8,10 months.
6-7 were 4th gen or combo tests in london and 8 was in dubai for immigration and 10th was in a very famous hospital in XXXXXXX called Medanta as part of a whole body check up and i assume it was 3rd gen since it said HIV1/2 antibodies and again negative.
Can you kindly have a look at my full report of hospital after the check up espically kidneys and urine test and let me know if jt can be anything serious. FYI my whole body check up was just 20 days ago.
Thanks and looking forward to hear you soon.

Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your reports are normal, nothing to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thank you for asking HCM

I have gone through your query. Your ultrasound report and urine analysis are normal and doesn't show any abnormalities with kidneys. So it is not related to kidneys most likely. As you have done HIV tests several times till 10 months including 4rth generation test there is nothing to worry. You are most likely free from HIV also.
Your pain can be most likely musculoskeletal. It can be due to costochondritis. As ultrasound shows organs are normal there is nothing to worry. Applying gels containing NSAIDs like ketoprofen or diclofenac (Volini) will be helpful. You can take over the counter NSAIDs like Iburpofen also if pain is more.
Avoid wrong postures while sleeping and sitting. Use hard mattress for sleeping. Avoid sleeping on abdomen.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar