What do these following mammogram and ultrasound reports indicate?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi I have a small spot discharge from one of my nipples have had breast mama gram and ultrasound a spot sample of fluid sent to pathology and a breast check by specialist all say okay the discharge is only if I squeeze nipple slightly.Had serious cracked nipple on this breast feeding my first baby 40yrs ago it's not sore or tender but I am big breasted and it is hard to fully feel all around breast I check regularly should I be concerned the specialist didn't seem to think it was anything an said just stick to my 2 yr mama gram.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not worrisome. Discharge can be normal.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A mild amount of breast discharge that is painless can be a normal variation. Since all your investigation reports are normal there is nothing to worry. Such discharge is harmless and is not suggestive of any serious illness. P,lease do not worry and stick to regular mammogram as your doctor has suggested.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal