What do these following lab reports indicate?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi,
My husband has white pimples occuring on his head frequently. It is painful. As per doctor advice blood test is done. Attached is the report. Please let me know the opinion on the report
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Oral and topical antibiotics. I suggest pus cuture sensitivity test

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist).
I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.

He seems have bacterial folliculitis. Folliculitis is usually painful and lesions have a pus point. I would suggest a course of an oral antibiotic e.g Moxclav 1gm, twice daily for a week.
Topically he may use an antibacterial ointment e.g T-Bact Ointment, twice daily.

The investigations attached are fine. However I would like him to get a pus culture and sensitivity test from one of the folliculitis lesions in order to guide furure antibiotic therapy, if required.

He should avoid hair oil and wash his scalp daily with Cetrilak 5% shampoo Or Betadine AD shampoo.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 5 hours later
Hi Sir,
He has been under below medication. The pimples reduce at time of medication and reappear after a week or 2. Please check and advice
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
I suggest a pus culture and sensitivity testing

Detailed Answer:
Thank you. I have viewed the attachments.

You said they recur. Thats exactly the reason I suggest a pus culture and sensitivity testing so as to guide appropriate antibiotic testing for cure.