What do these following lab reports indicate?

Dr. Chander Mohan Singh

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 3 Apr 2017 in General Health
Question: Kindly assist reading the medical results and advice please
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 minute later
Send the report and then I will give you advise.
Follow up: Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 minute later
Lab report-hemartology
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Upload the report.

Detailed Answer:

I am unable to find any report please attach/upload or you can send it to YYYY@YYYY and subject it to Dr. Chander XXXXXXX XXXXXXX so that I can help you.

Thanks,

Dr.CHANDER XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 56 minutes later
Please advice the platelets count and what is the normal rate. And recommend treatment if any
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
THR is platelet

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your report.

Your platelet count is within normal range.

Platelets are small portions of cells involved in blood clotting.

Do you have any problem of clotting as you are asking query ?

In your report THR i.e. thrombocytes, which is another name of platelets, is within normal range only.

I hope you got the answer.

Thanks,

Dr.CHANDER XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee