What do these following lab reports indicate?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Question: Hi pls see if my reports are ok. I have a yeast infection for which
Im starting the treatment today
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Reports are OK.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query and reports,all reports are with in normal limit,kindly take full course of antibiotics for yeast infection.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 26 hours later
Thanks -
The report highlights magnesium serum and lymphocytes - why is that? Also red blood cells

Can i continue taking multivitamins?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Do take multivitamins.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
The serum magnesium levels and lymphocytes are slightly on a lower side which can be a normal variation and do not indicate any illness individually. Taking fruits like bananas will help in bringing it back to normal. Red blood cell count is normal.
You can continue taking multivitamins.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj