What do these following lab reports indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Query for Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Hi doctor,
I am a practicing general physician.
My mother aged 56 years otherwise healthy complains of postmenopausal bleeding. When asked she says its been since 3 years but irregular. Also, had intermittent pain in the lower abdomen since the same duration. Bleeding and pain was intensified in recent days, which is the reason why she brought the matter out. I have got the USG and biopsy test done. Have an appointment for PET scan.
Please go through the attached reports and opine on what stage of the cancer she might be in. Also, please comment on the treatment modalities suitable for the stage you suspect.
I shall soon attach the PET scan report once I get. I need your opinion to formulate on what can be expected in the PET scan.
Waiting and expecting a quick reply.
Regard
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No reports attached

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir, thanks for trusting us with your health query.
I would like to guide you to the best of my knowledge but would need the reports first.
You have a feature to upload the reports by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it.
Alternatively, mail it to  YYYY@YYYY subject line as 'attention to Dr. Manisha Jain'.
Waiting for your response
Dr Manisha Jain
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Reports are attached
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Surgery mandatory at the earliest

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, I have seen the attached reports and sad to inform you that she is having a well defined endometrial cancer which needs removal of uterus and ovaries.
Exact extent of disease is best obtained on analysis of uterus after surgery but PET scan will also give a lot of information.
I expect PET scan to give similar diagnosis as given by ultrasound with 10-15% possibility of extension of disease beyond described by ultrasound.
Let's hope for the best.