What do these following lab reports indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi Doctor,

My wife has PCOD and harmony imbalance which her irregular menstrual cycle with high bleeding for long time. She also gained weight over the period of 3 to 4 months.

We went to see her gynic doctor and she advised for some tests 3 weeks back - reports attached.

She was diagnosed with high thyroid for which she was given altroxin 100 mg daily.
The doctor said that she might have difficulty in conceiving as she is born with PCOD and therefore she need to be on a contraceptive to regulate her cycle.
she also advised to go for AHM Plus test for understanding the quality of egg she has so that she can advise us when to get pregnant.

can u look at the attached reports (date wise )and throw some light on what is wrong with her.Specially the AMH level .Does this means that she might have difficulty to conceive ?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Weight reduction suggested

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health concerns and anxiety about it.
The investigation reports are very much deranged and she can definitely have problems in conception.
Raised TPO antibodies are not serious but imply pathological deranged thyroid levels and chances of lifelong replacement of the hormone.
AMH is also very high and this implies high grade PCOD and thus she needs lifestyle modifications to deal with it.
In case she is overweight then weight reduction can gelp in resolving this issue to a large extent.
Waiting for your response.
Dr Manisha
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 10 hours later
when u say lifestyle modification, what do u really mean by that
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Lifestyle changes explained

Detailed Answer:
Lifestyle modifications include an active lifestyle and avoiding weight gain and promoting weight loss.
It is very important to indulge in some activity like a regular walk or gym daily.
At the same time avoid outside food and take fresh fruits and vegetables daily which have high antioxidants and thus help a lot in modifying the disease process.
All the best