What do these following lab reports indicate?
My wife had D&C twice and my Doc asked me to do some tests including TORCH and Antiphospholipid IgG and IgM. Now my DOC is not available for 2 weeks and the test results makes me worried. Sir can you please
interpret the results , is she all right or its has some issues. We are planning for pregnancy
Here is the results
Antiphosphoslipid IgM (EIA) 12.98 U/ML
Anti rubella antibody (IgG) 46
Anti rubella antibody (IgM) 0.16
Anti CMV antibody (IgG) 33
Anti CMV antibody (IgM) 0.21
also included the results
Hi dear, I have gone through your questions and understand your concerns.
The reports of Antiphospholipid antibodies and TORCH are completely normal. They have no role in the miscarriages your wife had.
You both can plan pregnancy 6 weeks after the last abortion. She should take folic acid5 mg a day daily as taking it in preconceptional and periconceptional period decreases the risk of congenital anomalies and abortion in the fetus.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Wishing you both good health.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What do the following symptoms indicate
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report