What do these following electrocardiogram reports indicate?

Dr. Anantharamakrishnan

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: An uncle of mine 5yrs old has no medical history, however recently he had undergone ECG test. But the two reports differ a lot, please help us to understand the correct findings
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
needs further assessment

Detailed Answer:
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The ECGs show incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block (RBBB) pattern
This may be a normal variant in some people / at times it is due to problems in the right side of the heart / occasionally from the conduction system (nerves )of the heart
Generally it is harmless
It does not need any direct treatment
NEEDS EXAMINATION (by a cardiologist) AND ECHOcardiography for further assessment and assistance

Good luck
God bless you