What do these following HSG and follicle study reports indicate?
My Name XXXXXXX (Age-31Yrs.) and My LMP-27-10-2015 (i have regular period cycle but last 2 Months irregular periods plz explain why)
In HSG test report both Fallopian tubes are open but in left tube some spillage seen (what does it mean) and uterus is in normal shape & size.
On the 12 the of my period rt. ovary size-14 mm, Lt. Ovary Size-Multiple Small and endomentrium -6mm
On The 14 the of my period rt. ovary size-18 mm, Lt. Ovary Size-Multiple Small and endomentrium -7mm
On The 18 the of my period My Follicular Egg is Ruptured.
Please tell me what does it mean? can i be pregnant naturally? or need to go some treatment or precaustions
Your HSG and follicle study show normal findings
Thanks for writing in to us.
1. HSG is the test by which contrast is injected into the uterus and its passage through the tubes is looked for. If both tubes are open then it is a normal study. Spillage is the pouring out of contrast at the far end of the tube and this is a good sign. If no spillage is there then there is a worry. If there is spillage then it is normal. The uterus is normal in size and shape.
2. The follicle study shows the maturation of the dominant follicle in the right ovary. It measured 14 mm on day 12 and 18 mm on day 14, on day 18 the follicle ruptured to release the egg. This is also a sign which is favorable for pregnancy.
3. From the above HSG and follicle study, it is probable that you can conceive naturally. The best time to conceive is around the time of ovulation. This starts about 14 days before the expected date of periods in a normal cycle.
4. Irregular periods since last 2 months can be due to stress, hormonal imbalances, medical conditions or if you have taken any pills like iPill.
5. Fertomid 50 mg (Clomiphene) causes favorable hormone levels for ovulation. Fol 123 is vitamin supplement.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is et in follicle study
- What does this hsg report mean
- Follicle study scan report
- Breast tender following hsg
- Follicular study after hsg
- What is msf in follicle study
- What is this follicle study tvs
- What is follicle study with ultrasound
- Hsg for follicle rupture
- Ruptured follicle days after hsg