What do these fasting blood sugar levels during pregnancy indicate?
Dose should be increased.
Thanks for writing to us once again. Followings are my comments:
1) Fasting blood sugar is NORMAL in both time (26th and 27th Feb) and PP (after 1 hr) is slightly HIGHER than normal or permissible range . HBA1C level (6.1%) is above the NORMAL range (Pre-diabetic zone) as per attached report.
2) Sugar must be controlled so that there will be NO bad effect on your growing baby. It needs periodic monitoring and dose should be adjusted accordingly.
3) I suggest you to consult with your treating doctor or Diabetologist for dose adjustment. Don't change drug dose or medicine by yourself.
Hope I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
Thank you so much for your reply. i will get you back with the result of tomorrow as well. already consulted the diabetic doctor on 17th February.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sugar level 192 during pregnancy
- 162 blood sugar level during pregnancy
- How to reduce fasting blood sugar during pregnancy
- Sugar levels of 170 during pregnancy
- Blood sugar level is 91 during pregnancy
- Blood sugar levels in pregnancy
- Fasting blood sugar 132 during pregnancy
- Blood sugar levels during pregnancy
- Blood sugar levels during pregnancy 102 fasting
- How to control fasting blood sugar during pregnancy