What do these blood reports indicate?

Excellent

Question
I recently received the results of my blood work-up via MyChart - my doctor isn't in today but on call. . All tests appear normal except my platelets are low 119.
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
probably not a serious problem

Detailed Answer:
Low platelets at that level are usually not a problem and may even be normal for you. It is not something that is an emergency in any way. If your platelet count has been normal in the past then your doctor will probably just want to repeat the test again in a few weeks. Sometimes platelets clump together resulting in low counts and this is not medically problematic.
We do not worry about problems with bleeding from low platelet counts until the levels are inn the 20-50 range.
Take care and just talk to your doctor's office when they open
Dr. Robinson

Follow-up: What do these blood reports indicate? 1 hour later
Thanks. Heard from Doctor - no problem with work-ups; forgot to mention something important ---- my BP taken on Monday was 160/82 (machine); 150/82 (by doc). Unusually high as my BP has always been normal. I have been suffering from severe anxiety for over a year and coping as best I can. I am on antidepressants and Xanax (when nec). I know my body and just feel something isn't right.

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
so glad you heard from your doctor

Detailed Answer:
I always think it is best for you to listen to your body. Stress and anxiety can increase the blood pressure but if you have a sense that something else is wrong then make sure you follow up with your doctor and pursue more testing.
I wish you the best.
Dr. Robinson