What do these blood reports indicate?

Dr. Diptanshu Das

Pediatrician

Posted on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Child Health
Question: My son has feve from past 5 days and he not eating any thing.
He is now admitted to hospital .
I need to know blood report details , as doctor are not giving information
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Viral infection. Management is supportive.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and have checked the attached reports. I understand your concerns. However, you have no reason to worry. Apart from anemia there is no significant finding in the reports. Overall the indication is in favor of a viral infection which irrespective of treatment is supposed to last for 5-7 days. You need to be patient. The condition should start improving soon. Till then, management is supoortive.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T