• question-icon

What do these blood reports indicate?

Posted on Thu, 27 Jul 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hello!
I wanted to ask something regarding my blood analysis. I have always been anemic, but ultimately I become nore and more and I dont know why. I took Iron for one month but than I stoped. Since April the results of my analysis has become worst.

I am attaching the results and please can you tell me if I should worry?
I noticed also even lym that were high, what does it show?
Thank you a lot!
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please upload the results

Detailed Answer:

Welcome and thanks for your query.
Your results are not visible.
Please upload again or send them to the customer care for uploading.
One common cause of anemia in women is due to the iron loss due to menstrual blood loss. There can be other reasons of blood loss like hemorrhoids or occult bleeding in the gut etc.
Let me see the results.
Please input any other symptoms you may have.
Follow up: Dr. Noble Zachariah 8 minutes later
I suffer also from thyroidit of hashimoto. I experience also fatigue, vertigin and a sense of not feeling good. I have another question. I took iron before but i want to know if there is a risk of having allergic reaction from taking it? Thank you again
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Iron deficiency anemia.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for uploading the results.
You have iron deficiency and anemia due to the same. This can cause fatigue, vertigo and a sense of not feeling well. You can take iron tablets. Allergic reaction are unlikely if you have not had it before and side effects are usually in the way of gastrointestinal disturbances.
Since you have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, you should check your blood to see if the Thyroid functions are normal. If not medicines have to be adjusted. If you are not in the euthyroid state you can have symptoms related to the same. The mild elevation in lymphocytes is due to Hashimoto's disease.

Do get back to me if you have further queries.

Follow up: Dr. Noble Zachariah 9 minutes later
Thank you for the answer. In fact i made the analysis while I was with menstrual. But i want to ask if the results are really bad or I should not worry to much with this parameters cause I got scared.
Since two years I take eutirox and I control every 6 months the hormon levels. You think i should not worry? Thank you again
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:

There is nothing to worry but you require to take iron supplements.
If your thyroid hormone check is due , check the same and let me know because insufficient dose of euthyrox can make you more anemic and more tired.

Follow up: Dr. Noble Zachariah 17 minutes later
I have controlled my thyroids in April and the results were as in below. I take 75 mg of eutirox.
In April I was less anemic and it is interesting cause I thought I would be better, thi s was the reason why i was surprized. Thank you again
Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thyroid function is good

Detailed Answer:
Your thyroid function test is normal. So continue to take Euthyrox 75ug on empty stomach in the morning.
Serum iron is low, so take your iron tablets regularly.
If you have excess menstrual blood flow, see a gynecologist.
These will get you back to normal health.

Wish you good health and a good day.
Dr. Noble Zachariah