What do these blood reports indicate?
Clinically the facts need to be corroborated.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the mentioned reports.
* The normal range of alkaline phosphatase is 44 to 147 IU/L. So, its slightly higher in your case.
* The normal range of iron-binding capacity is 255-450 μg/dL and hence there is slight increase in its level.
* The serum iron is normal. The normal range in females is 40–155 µg/dL
* Other parameters are within acceptable range.
The reports of these tests require a clinical correlation. A detailed history, backed up by proper clinical examination, is essential for the same.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- Blood cholesterol test done what does the report indicate