What do these biopsy, DNA ploidy analysis and Pet scan reports indicate?
I am attaching the results of the biopsy, dna ploidy analysis and pet scan
No need of additional therapy
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health concerns and anxiety about it.
In my opinion there is no need of any additional therapy and you can just keep a regular follow up with your surgeon and nothing else.
Stage 1a and grade 1 tumours of endometrial histology have a very very good prognosis and need of any additional therapy is just like overdone.
Visit your surgeon at regular visits as scheduled and just relax now.
Dr Manisha Jain
Not to worry
Hypermetabolic pre tracheal lesion is common after throat or teeth infection so that is not a worrisome issue as to have this node positive and negative other nodes if abdomen is not possible.
The umbilical lesion is most probably the site of trocar insertion at the time of robotic surgery so not a concern at all.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample report of sperms biopsy
- Colonoscopy biopsy done what are the findings in the report
- What are the findings from the biopsy report
- Copol biopsy what is procedure
- With reference to the biopsy report what is the treatment
- Internal cervix scan and biopsy
- What does duodenitis in biopsy report indicate
- What does these endometrium biopsy indicate
- What does the biopsy report convey
- Please explain this biopsy report