What do these X-ray findings indicate?
Smoker for 12yrs (10cigarettes per day)
Im having chronic throat congestion and cold
Now associated with mucus production in my throat
My throat appears red
No h/o weight loss ,fever,breathing difficulty,night sweating...etc
Since days im able to feel a single lymph node of about 2cm in left groin
No other lymph nodes seen anywhere in the body
Now i have taken a chest xray - which worries me because there is a lesion in the right middle lobe ... dont know whether its a mass or consolidation or tubercular lesion
Past h/o : on december 2014 i developed a swelling of 2cm in my right wrist which excide and biopsed and diagnosed as tenosynovial gaint cell tumor of the tendon sheath
Family h/o ; my father (chronic smoker)is a known case of carcinoma lung since 2yrs on treatment
Kindly give me some diagnosis by seeing the xray
Hello. There is nothing to worry.
I have gone through the details.
Your x-ray seems to be normal and the lesion which you are describing in right middle lobe is cut image of pulmonary artery. So there is nothing to worry.
A groin node if enlarged is most likely due to some infectious process and needs to be evaluated by a physician.
Still a word of caution: you need to quit smoking as soon as possible as smoking is one of the greatest cause of cancer.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the chest x ray
- Blood tests done normal x ray what does findings suggest
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Indications for chest x ray
- What are the findings of the x ray examination results
- X ray done what does findings mean
- X ray done what are the findings in the report
- What does the findings of the x ray indicate
- Tiredness and fever x ray done what does findings mean
- What does the x ray of shoulders indicate