What do these X-ray findings indicate?

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: I have x rays from my grandmother, she lives in a third world country and had one of her breasts removed last year as she had cancer. She has recieved xrays of her current condition and her doctors have concluded that her cancer has returned. Is it possible for someone to look at these x rays and tell me if they also agree with the cancer having returned?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. It appears relapse of disease.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. Though CT scan images are poor, but they have evidence of disease returning back. However a definite diagnosis of relapsed disease can only be made with certainty by taking out some diseased tissue and examining it for cancer cells(biopsy).
She reqiures treatment if biopsy is positive.
Please fell free to ask further.
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T