What do these TSH, bilirubin and creatinine levels indicate?

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Lump
Question: Attached here the Health Check up report. It is done in a lab. I would like to get an opinion on this.
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Most of the tests are normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I saw all the reports.
1.Complete blood picture is absolutely normal.
2.TSH , which shows the status of Thyroid gland hormone secretion is normal.
3.Serum Bilirubin and other Liver function tests are normal.
4.Serum Creatinine which indicates Kidney function is also normal.
5.In Lipid profile, Triglycerides are elevated.We can consider it as mild elevation.
HDL is lower than normal .
I prescribe Atorvostatin 40mg once daily for Triglycerides and Tablet Niacin once daily for HDL , to my patients with similar complaints.
Nothing to worry.
Avoid foods containing Fat.
Hope I answered your query. if you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj