What do these HPV and pap smear test reports indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: Hello my HPV test and new pap test came. My OB said I need colposcopy and remove my cervix
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please upload new reports

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX Welcome to Health Care Magic forum. Thanks for writing in to us again. I have gone through your query and understand your concerns completely. I would request you to upload the new reports ,the one on the basis of which your OB has advised you to have the above procedures. I can advise you after seeing those reports only. Regards Dr Manisha Jain. OBGY Specialist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 2 hours later
Please see attached
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thyroid report not there

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear I have seen the attached files.
There is only a lipid profile report and not thyroid report.
Kindly upload the same again so that I can advise accordingly.
Your lipid profile report is good and needs no active intervention.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 30 minutes later
Doc my case is about HPV positve and I did not attach any lipid report nor I have the thyroid report
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload report

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, sorry for the confusion because of some software problem at my end.
There is no attached report dear.
You have a feature to upload the reports by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it. Alternatively, mail it to  YYYY@YYYY subject line as 'attention to Dr. Manisha Jain'.
Waiting for your response.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 23 minutes later
Kindly see this Doc
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Colposcopic biopsy is a must

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, I have seen the reports and in my opinion you definitely need colposcopic guided biopsy and examination of the cervix.
Removal of cervix is not needed at this stage and just wait for the biopsy report before jumping to such a radical decision.
Hello dear thanks for trustin
In case you want to discuss any report in future you can contact me directly also on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 27 minutes later
My biopsy of my uterus and cervix in 2013 after my subtotal hysterectomy was okay
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Must get it done

Detailed Answer:
I know dear, I have been following your history but that is even more indicative of recent development of problem and you should not neglect it at all.
If not diagnosed at this stage then it can progress to a stage where it will be mandatory to remove cervix at least and may be removal of uterus too.
It is a simple procedure and I really hope it comes out to be fine so that we are relieved for future.

Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 44 minutes later
My uterus was already removed and yes I will do colposcopy very soon
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
All the best

Detailed Answer:
All the best for results and I really hope it comes out to be normal only