What do these CT scan findings indicate?
may not be metastasis
Thanks for your query.
I understand your concerns. However, just these hypodensities do no necessarily mean recurrence or metastasis. The liver ones may be cysts and the bowel ones may be non-specific.
We also need to compare these CT films with the previous ones to see if these are new or present earlier also.
The PET scan will surely provide more clarity.
Hope this helps. I will be available for follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the skull ct scan
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What does my ct scan indicate
- What are the findings from ct scan of back
- Ct scan done what does the findings mean
- Sinusitis ct scan findings
- Ct scan done what does the findings show
- What do the findings in the ct scan suggest
- Ct scan finds pregnancy at what week
- Bony findings ct scan