question-icon

What do these CBC and LFT reports indicate?

Posted on Fri, 13 May 2016
Question: I have got a comprehensive blood test done, would it be possible for you to do a reading of it and tell me the summary? I just get these tests done every 6 months and get a reading done just to keep updated if everything is ok. I do understand that the test done doesn't include everything but I am having signs of Adrenaline fatigue like tired and weight gain specific at the lower part of the abdomen and upper thighs, mood swings, breathlessness (not extreme), anxiety etc.
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi (41 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Most of reports are normal except vit D & cholesterol.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.

You have gone through almost every routine tests.

Your complete blood count, liver function test, kidney function test, thyroid function test, pancreas test, Anemia profile, sugar, electrolytes, homocystein, testosterone everything is normal.

Your lipid profile suggest that you have high total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol levels.

For that you need dietary changes.
Take low fat diet with high amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Gi for regular exercise. Repeat your cholesterol level after 3 months.

You have vitamin D deficiency. Your level is very low.
For that vitamin D supplements like course of lumia 60 k is required.
It is prescription based medicine so consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.
Take milk and milk products for vitamin D.
Sunlight is also important for vitamin D production. Take early morning sunlight for vitamin D.

Rest of the report are normal.

Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
Dr. Hardik Sanghvi

Hematologist