What do these CBC and LFT reports indicate?
Most of reports are normal except vit D & cholesterol.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You have gone through almost every routine tests.
Your complete blood count, liver function test, kidney function test, thyroid function test, pancreas test, Anemia profile, sugar, electrolytes, homocystein, testosterone everything is normal.
Your lipid profile suggest that you have high total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol levels.
For that you need dietary changes.
Take low fat diet with high amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Gi for regular exercise. Repeat your cholesterol level after 3 months.
You have vitamin D deficiency. Your level is very low.
For that vitamin D supplements like course of lumia 60 k is required.
It is prescription based medicine so consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.
Take milk and milk products for vitamin D.
Sunlight is also important for vitamin D production. Take early morning sunlight for vitamin D.
Rest of the report are normal.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lft test done what does the report signify
- What does the sperm report indicate
- What does my report indicate
- Lft reports show bilirubin abnormality what does it indicate
- Lft done what does the report indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- Does my child#39s cbc blood report indicate neutropenia
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- What does my lft report suggest
- Pregnant what does the report indicate