What do these BP readings indicate?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome on HCM!
Regarding your concern, the actual blood pressure values (106/86 mmHg; 93/61 mmHg) represent a slight hypotension.
But, its significance will depend also by your usual blood pressure values and associated symptomatology.
If the above BP values are lower than your average BP trends; furthermore associated with obvious complaints (body weakness, lightheadedness, dizziness, etc.) or clinical symptomatology of possibly excessive fluid loss (diarrhea, profound perspiration [sweating], then a prompt intervention to restore fluid volume and maintain normal volemia is warranted.
In that case, I recommend resting for some hours in a relatively cool place, taking plenty of water and other non-alcoholic drinks.
If symptomatic hypotension persists, then it is necessary to ask medical assictance in the nearest ER service for possible intravenous hydration.
From the other side, if you feel completely fine, and those BP values are frequntly encountered, then taking oral fluids would be enough to assure a good hydration status.
Hope to have been helpful to you!
In case of any further uncertainties, do not hesitate to ask me again!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What if your bp reading were 11272
- Going off atenolol what to expect with bp readings
- Suffering with diabetes what do my bp readings indicate
- What would a dangerous bp reading be in women
- What does 180 bp level indicate
- What does level 11260 indicate for high bp
- Is this bp good and what does it indicate
- What does bp spike indicate
- Does a diastolic reading of 67 indicate low bp
- What is a 12778 bp reading