What do the red spots under the breasts indicate as per the attached image?
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
You seem to have Pityriasis versicolor. It is a superficial fungal infection caused by a yeast - malassezia furfur.
Sweat, heat awe nd humidity favor the growth of the yeast.
I suggest you to apply a topical antifungal e.g clotrimazole 1 %cream, twice daily for 2 weeks.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red spots under breasts
- Aad with attach images
- What does the painless red spot on penis indicate
- Photo attached what are these spots warts
- What does a white dried spot on breast indicate
- What does red rash under the penis indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What do yellow spots under foreskin indicate
- What does a lump under the breast indicate
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body