What do the out-of-range results mean in my blood work report?
I have received my blood work report recently and have few numbers that are out-of-range.
I am concerned about those abnormal results.
The out-of-range numbers on my blood report are:
1) Test Name - Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Surface Antibody, Quantitative (HBsAb)
(Status of immunity)
Result - <3.1 ml/U/ml
Reference - Immunity > 9.9
2) Test Name - EOS#
Result - 0.6X10
Reference - 0.0-0.5
3) Test Name - EOS%
Result - 7.9%
Reference - 0.7-7.0
4) Test Name - BUN/Creat Ration
(BUN = 8 mg/dL)
Result - 7.3
Reference - 12.0-20.0
5) Test Name - Calcium
Result - 10.7 mg/dL
Reference - 8.3-10.3
6) Test Name - Creatinine
Result - 1.10 mg/dL
Reference - 0.41-1.05
7) Test Name - Protein, Total
Result - 8.3 g/dL
Reference - 5.8-7.4
1) I would like to know what these abnormal/out-of-range results mean.
2) Do I need any further test to be done?
Thanks for your help and expert advice.
No need to worry,completely within normal range...
I have gone through your tests results. Although you see slightly elevated numbers, they are considered within normal range.
Please bare in mind that although the lab is providing its specific normal range; doctors usually analyze the lab tests results on their own in order to evaluate if the tests are normal.
Your lab tests are perfectly normal. Do not worry about the slightly high levels you found. The analyzer is an automatic machine that would give sometimes, not correct readings. That's why analysis from the doctor is needed.
You can repeat the tests after 1 month to see if there is any change.
Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does occ mean in blood work
- What does these blood reports for dry cough mean
- Tbh range blood work
- What does borderline blood test result mean
- Blood results what they mean
- What does gpt blood results mean
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- Blood work results meanings
- What does the attached blood report mean
- What is normal range in blood reports
- What causes hives and itching after taking Synthroid?
- Can yeast show up in blood culture without a yeast infection?
- Suggest treatment for primary orthostatic tremor
- What causes extra skin hanging off of the labia?
- Could shoulder pain and digestive issues be a depression symptom?
- What causes dry cough causing chest and arm pain?
- What causes swollen throat even after zitromax intake for pharyngitis?
- Suggest alternative of norpace CR for irregular heart beats
- What causes uncontrollable shaking in body?
- Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?