What do the following test results indicate?
Nothing to worry
I reviewed your tests carefully, you have normal echocardiography results, there are some borderline values in your lab tests, which you may have noticed already, but nothing serious and nothing dangerous. There is even no need to repeat anything.
About your neck and chest complaints, nowadays many people have such complaints which is related to our lifestyle, people don't have correct posture, sit in front of computer much, don't drink enough water, don't use enough calcium and have much stress, so the stress of our spine is increases, which can cause such symptoms and also muscle pains, back pains and pain in extremities.
There is nothing serious, just try to have correct posture, do special exercises for spine and especially neck, yoga also may be helpful, you can go to swimming pool as well and try to control stress, avoid stressful situations, be much in the fresh air.
Come back if you have any further questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does these abnormal thyroid test results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- What does these urine test results indicate
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate