What do the following test reports indicate?
My son was diagnosed to have hepatities, on April 29th, Test Results for SGPT 3442 IU/L, Total bilirubin=7.52mg/dl, Direct bilirubin 5.80 mg/dl, HBsAg 0.060(Ngetive), on 5th May '16. On 27th May 16, SGPT came down to139.30 IU/L, Total Bilurubin to2.35 mg/dl, Direct bilirubin 1.30 mg/dl. On 11th XXXXXXX SGPT was 99.10 IU/L, Total bilirubin 2.03 Mg/dl, Direct bilirubin 0.90 mg/dl, however today on 27th XXXXXXX SGPT is 82.40 IU/dl, but there is increase in Toal bilirubin to 2.35 mg/dl, Direct bilirubin 0.70 mg/dl.
What could be the possible reason ? and consequences ?? Is it worrisome ?
Nothing to worry.Will resolve slowly
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your query in detail.
Your son is improving.
As far as hepatitis is concerned, fluctuations are common in the healing phase.
You need not worry about it.
The consequences are nil.
All the enzymes in blood will take around 3-6 months to completely normalise.
Continue the medications.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test pregnancy test done what does the reports indicate
- What does these torch test report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What does these liver test reports indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- Done sperm test what does the reports indicate
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports