What do the following blood test results indicate?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I've been having issues urinating, so I decided to look over my last blood test results. My PCP told me tha
t my cholesterol was very high but everything else was fine. I decided to google some information about testosterone levels since I also have problems with my sex drive, and from what I googled it looks like my testosterone level is extremely low. is 5.02 a normal level for a 34 year old male?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Still not low enough to cause worry, mildly low which can be treated

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. For a man in his mid thirties, a level below 4.0-4.5 would be considered low, but your is still not considered to be worrisome.

I do recommend a few steps to help increase your testosterone levels, they are:

+Lose weight if you are overweight or obese
+Exercise for at least 30 minutes 5-6 days a week
+Avoid fatty, fried, oily food
+Natural supplement from Himalaya herbal healthcare called Tentex forte (has shown good results in numerous cases, please check with your pharmacy for availability)
+Avoid alcohol
+Avoid smoking
+Avoid stress

I am sure that if you follow my instructions religiously, your testosterone level will surely increase and reach a more healthy level which will help you in multiple ways. I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee