What do the following X ray reports indicate?
Please attach the full report
please attach the full report so that I shall be able to answer.
I am sorry that with the information provided am unable to get to any clear explanation.
You have a feature to upload the report by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it.
It should be calcification
Though not very clear from the report I assume it to be calcification that means there is calcium deposits.
yes, sometimes in some X Ray reports they tend to not to report or stress upon which findings are considered usual or normal at some age groups. That's why in elderly people some calcification and unfolding may not be reported.
About abdominal symptoms further line of investigation depends on what's clinic thoughts of physician or gastroenterologist seeing her. please consult before considering any further tests. in the situation that you have described sometimes a endoscopy may be more useful
By them self not
by themselves calcification and unfolding do not represent a sinister or bad problem and them are quite common finding. but if there are other clinical findings and symptoms they need to be further explores and treated. It wouldn't be possible to discuss on consider abdominal issues based on chest X-ray . please see gastroenterologist or general surgoen for abdominal issues and follow their instructions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the medical report indicate
- What does the sperm report indicate
- What do the following symptoms indicate
- What does my report indicate
- What does the fnac report indicate
- What does the culture report indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Pregnant what does the report indicate
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate