• question-icon

What do the following ECG test results indicate?

Posted on Wed, 2 Aug 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: 57 yr old , anglo male 225 lbs, 6'1" semi fit...I ache mildly in my chest left side...I figure muscle strain...but went to get a diet pill and Viagra refill ...had a ecg test and was rejected for prescriptions...my current ecg readings are p/pr 90/170 ms...QRS 94ms, QT/Qtc: 384/370 ms....P/QRS/T axis -/117/145 deg
heart rate 56BPM, sinus rhythm slow, right axis deviation, moderate high-lateral repolarization disturbance, ischemia or LV overload, large negative T in aVL with negative T in I abnormal ecg

Big question...is my heart ok ?
Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would recommend performing some tests:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!

I carefully reviewed your ECG images and would explain that it could be indicative of a potential cardiac disorder.

For this reason, I would recommend performing a cardiac ultrasound in order to examine your heart function and structure.

From the other hand it is necessary investigate for possible coronary artery disease.

Coming to this point it is recommendable performing an exercise cardiac stress test or a myocardial perfusional cardiac stress test in order to investigate for this disorder.

You should discuss with your doctor on the above tests.

I would be happy to review those test reports in order to give a more professional opinion.

Hope you will find this answer helpful!

Wishing good health,

Dr. Iliri
Dr. Ilir Sharka

Cardiologist