What do the below mentioned lab reports indicate?
I have taken pain pills from time to time in my life. I also took predesone for sinus infections. Seemed to have lots of them when I was younger.
The creatiine level on 4/8/15 was 1.13 and gfr was 51. On 3/24/15 it was 1.2 and 47.
10/23/14 was 1.04/57. 10.28/13 was 1.2 and 47. March 2, 2011 was 1.1 and 50.
Hemoglobin on 4/8/15 was 14.5
alkaline Phosphatase, S was 79
I do no have anything called uric acid test.
I do not have swelling in the legs.
I was on Crestor and quit last week. O don't know why I was on Crestor. My HDL has always been around 100! My LDL is very very low.
My vitamins I take are B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, Qu10 That is it.
My potassium is 5
total protein is 6.4
What do I look forward too? Will I die early? Will I have to go on dialysis. I have completely changed my entire diet since last week when I was told this shocking news.
Not chronic kidney disease
Thanks for the query
Your creatinine is within normal limits and you do not have chonic kidney disease. It looks like your gfr has not been calculated accurately. I recommend you to undergo Dtpa scan for a more accurate reading. Most formulas use age as an indicator hence most patients as they age will fall under chronic kidney disease bracket.
Formula based calculation only tells us creatinine clearance and not gfr by itself and it is only used to drug dosing and not for prognostication of disease
Please do not worry about it, your renal function is normal
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What does the lab reports mean
- Do the below mentioned symptoms indicate pregnancy
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports