What do the attached treadmill test results indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2017
Jan 2017
Excellent

Cardiologist
Question
Hello sir
Bruece total exercise time 6.41 XXXXXXX hr 190 bpm 100 % of XXXXXXX predicted 189 BPM HR at rest 97 XXXXXXX BP 160/90 mmhg bp at rest 140/90 XXXXXXX RPP: 29440 mmhg*bpm
maximum work load 9.00 METs XXXXXXX St. -0.17 mV, 0.00 m V/s in III, Exercise Stage 1 2.50
ST/HR index 1.43 U V/bpm

Reason for termination Fatigue Age 31
Tue, 8 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Sagar Makode 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Appears to be normal treadmill test

Detailed Answer:

The uploaded report does not signify any significant abnormality in the report and should be considered as normal. Its good that you could reach the target heart rate.

It would be better if you please upload the ECG tracings. However, I don't think there is any need to worry.

Hope this helps you and please get back if you have any doubts.

Follow-up: What do the attached treadmill test results indicate? 29 minutes later
My ecg is incomplete right bundle blockage and St varanation write plz check

Answered by Dr. Sagar Makode 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Reports are fine

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through it and they are fine. Incomplete rbbb can be present in individuals, especially in athletic individuals. Also, other tests are normal, so no need to worry. All the best.

Follow-up: What do the attached treadmill test results indicate? 18 minutes later
Did you check my tmt ecg is it normal, they wrote that ecg is abnormal

Answered by Dr. Sagar Makode 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, I have checked it and they are acceptable

Detailed Answer:
Ecg has minor changes and incomplete rbbb, which is acceptable. Machine interpret it as abnormal as it's outside its calibration and these machine generated reports are frequently inaccurate. And subsequent investigations like echo and tmt didn't reveal any significant abnormalities.