What do the attached reports indicate?

Cardiologist
Question
POINT 1

my father in law has been suffering from weakness as it appears from the tests he had gone through in the past few months IN WHICH following nothing but only high uric acid had been reported.

POINT 2
He has had heart by-pass in 2012.

Since then he has been fighting with either of the problem.

At 1 point of time he had been reported with 1.minor clot in MRI

POINT 3

From the last month he felt very weak. 3 days ago he fell unconscious on 15th November 2017

Got ME reported with little clotting (report enclosed) and After prescription and treatment of doctor for 2 days Today on 17th November he was about to be discharged BUT SUDDENLY he fell unconscious with little dicharge from mouth
THEN AGAIN ADMITTED AT SAME PLACE.

WENT THRU MRI found little clot (report enclosed)
AND
ULTRASOUND OF CHEST.

REPORTED AS INCREASED POTASSIUM AND

FLUID IN CHEST WITH INFECTION is reportes.

PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED THE CONCERNED REPORTS.

HIS HEART BEAT IS
> 125.

BP
SUGAR NORMAL.

OURS IS CITY One & half hour away from P.G.I. XXXXXXX

Here patient is ADMITTED to a good 1st aid affording CT Scan installed IVY HOSPITAL KHANNA.

We are looking forward for your opinion Whether the patient should be shifted to PGI or continue here.

How much should it be taken on priority.?
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would explain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!

I passed carefully through your question and would explain that the episode of loss of conscience with a little mouth discharge, could be related to epilepsy seizures.

The increased heart rate, could indicate possible cardiac arrhythmia like atrial fibrillation. Do you have a resting ECG, for more information?

I would like to know where was the blood clot identified.

The chest fluid, indicating infection can also exacerbate the situation.

I would like to directly review all his tests, if you can upload them as attachments, for a more professional opinion.

A cardiac ultrasound to evaluate his heart function is also necessary. An EEG, coupled with a neurologist consult is also necessary to investigate for possible epilepsy seizures.

Coming to this point as the situation is very complex (possible cardiac arrhythmia, possible epilepsy seizures, lung infection), a more specialized medical help may be needed, coupled with the above tests.

For this reason, maybe bringing him to P.G.I. XXXXXXX would certainly help clarify all the above mentioned issues and also find the proper treatment options to all his medical problems.

Hope you will find this answer helpful!

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri

Follow-up: What do the attached reports indicate? 1 hour later
Respected sir,

sorry I couldn't attach reports.

PLEASE find enclosed reports for your precious and further professional opinion.

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please try to upload again your reports!

Detailed Answer:
Hello again!

It may be a technical problem, but I can not find any reports attached to the questions.

Please can you try to upload them again as PDF or image, as attachments to this question.

I remain at your disposal at any time!

Dr. Iliri

Follow-up: What do the attached reports indicate? 30 minutes later
Respected Sir,

I hope you would be able to find 4 enclosures atleast this time.

regards

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please could you check again the uploading system?

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

I am checking repeatedly, but no uploaded reports appear on the HCM system. There may be a technical problem.

I am sorry, but please could you check again if the uploading system on your computer screen has successfully performed the task?

Dr. Iliri