What do the attached blood test reports indicate?

Dr. Hardik Sanghvi

Hematologist

Posted on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Blood Disorders
Question: Hello Sir,
Done blood test from Thyrocare, due to skin itching.

Attached my blood report, Need your input to understand abnormal blood results in the attached report, Suggest home remedies/Ayurvedic/Allopathic medicines to improve abnormal blood results wherever applicable
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explained in details.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your questions. I can understand your concern.

Your liver function test, kidney function test, thyroid function test, amylase, lipase, heavy metals, complete blood count, blood sugars and average sugar all reports are normal.

Significant results are low HDL and high homocysteine.

For low HDL you should take low fat diet with high amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Go for regular exercise. No drug is required right now. Repeat lipid profile after 3 months.

For high homocysteine you should take vitamin B12 supplements.

Your creatinine is slightly high but not worrisome. Drink plenty of water. Avoids taking any painkiller without advise. Repeat creatinine after 1 month.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any questions then feel free to ask me I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 15 minutes later
Thank you XXXXXXX Sir,

Now a days sitting in AC(since 11 yrs, for nearly 10 hrs), without getting sweat, will it be cause of accumulation of Creatinine as there is no route to go out in addition to kidneys. And also will it be cause of skin itching,attached photos of skin itching
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
No skin itching is unrelated.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.

Your slightly high creatinine is due to low water intake. So increase your water intake.

Your skin itching has no relation with it. For that you need examination by dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any questions then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.