What do the attached blood reports indicate?

Critical Care Specialist
Question
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find the my blood report, ECG and UCG.

Please advice based on report.

Jxxxxxxx

Sorry, please find the my wife's report.
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
follow the advises, maintain a healthy lifestyle...

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX Welcome to HealthcareMagic,
I've gone through all the attached reports of your wife,

Most of the parameters are within normal limits only. However, there's an element of anemia present (is she vegetarian?) which needs some further work-ups...

She needs to get clinically examined by an internal medicine specialist to look for the signs of anemia and few more investigations (eg. Serum Iron profile study) to look into it further...Treatment may be required based on the findings (eg. if iron deficiency found, then Iron supplementation will be started accordingly)...

Her BMI is reported 27.1 which is also overweight as the age group, so she needs to start working out and increase physical activities (for the beginning 30-45 minute of daily jogging in the morning or evening followed by free-hand exercises etc.)...

There's a slightly low HDL level (it's part of the good cholesterol in our body). She should initiate some dietary modification on daily basis. Try to avoid junk/fast foods completely, no excessive deep-fried foods strictly...also make sure she drinks enough water throughout the day(around 2.5ltr per day)...

-Avoid processed and packaged foods, always try to eat fresh, organic foods, have fresh fruits instead of any packaged fruit juices...Include a lot of fresh green leafy vegetables in the daily diet.. have a bowl of salad every day...try to include foods which help to increase the HDL level in the body, like olive oil, beans, and legumes, whole grains, plenty of nuts etc...

Nothing to worry, just follow this, she'd be fine...

Take Care
Kind Regards

Follow-up: What do the attached blood reports indicate? 42 minutes later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX Sir,

She is not taking much non-veg food.

Sir, is there any special care needed for HDL level or life style and food change can fulfill this deficiency.

We will definitely test anemia. Yes she has Iron deficiency.

Jxxxxxxx

Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
nothing to worry, follow as already advised...

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back,

Yes, special care in diet and lifestyle modifications must be started, please go through my previous answer, everything is listed there step by step, simply start following them...

Since she's already having the Iron deficiency, just go for the additional investigations and visit the Internal medicine specialist for a check-up and appropriate iron supplementation...

There's nothing to worry, just make sure she follows the advice regularly...

Kind Regards