What do the attached blood glucose results at 19 weeks pregnancy indicate?
Fasting,Plasma : 78.92mg/dl
Urine Sugar Fasting NEGATIVE
Blood GLUCOSE After
One hour, Plasma: 186.55mg/dl
Urine Sugar After One
Hours (GOD/POD) : NEGATIVE
Blood GLUCOSE After Two hours, Plasma:
Urine Sugar After Two
Gestational diabetes mellitus
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
You have increased 1 hour and 2 hour post glucose blood sugar levels.
This means you have developed gestational diabetes mellitus.
You should consult consult your OBGYN specialist for diabetic diet, further blood sugar monitoring ( recommended 2 weeks after the diabetic diet) and HbA1C levels to rule out any pre Pregnancy diabetes.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Glucose suppository in pregnancy
- Pregnancy glucose 129
- Blood glucose of 160 on pregnancy
- Impaired glucose tolerance in pregnancy
- What is blood glucose regulation
- Pregnancy glucose high in 38 weeks
- Pregnancy and 134 glucose test result
- What is normal blood glucose
- Glucose 131 and now what pregnancy
- Results of glucose test pregnancy 99
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?