What do the attached HIV results indicate?
He has a low virologic level of HIV.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
These results mean that he has a low virologic level of HIV and a good virologic response under the treatment of antiretroviral medications.
So, the possibility to transmit the HIV is very low.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Monika Dede, Infectious Diseases Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Face in pimple is an indication of hiv
- What does coi mean in hiv result
- Indications of hiv in cbc
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What does a nonreactive test result for hiv mean
- What a non reactive hiv test result means
- Had hiv test what does the result say
- High monocyte indicative of hiv
- Anxiety paranoia done hiv tests what are the results
- What is hiv