What do the attached CBC reports indicate based on cholesterol levels?

Excellent

Question
Hi Doctor need a second opinion. I had been diagnosed with Typhoid last week and after a week of treatment I feel fine. Doctor said that Widal Test will show positive upto 40 days even after infection is treated.
I have removed a second blood test today and attached are the results.
Request you to please provide feedback on the results especially Cholestrol Levels and CBC report. I am taking Atorvastatin 10mg for this after consultation.
Please let me know your observations. Thanks!
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes Widal can show positive for sometime

Detailed Answer:
Hi

If you are feeling fine and there is no fever, then antibiotics can be discontinued after 2 days of fever control. Widal can show positive for days to months after curing infection. This is even written in your report. So be assured.

Second observation is high eosinophil levels. Do you have any allergy, parasitic or fungal infection? I will suggest that you get stool culture and sensitivity, and check stools for ova and parasites. Anyways I will suggest that you drink cleaner water and hygienic food. Eat soft foods and avoid fish.

In your lipid profile, triglyceride levels are high. Firstly low fat diet and regular exercise should be tried for 3 months. If it does not help, then atorvastatin may be started. In case of any other cardiovascular health issues, atorvastatin maybe started rightaway. Though Atorvastatin is a safe medicine, but positive Widal may have affected your liver. So I will like to wait for few months before starting atorvastatin.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee