What do the annual health checkup reports indicate?

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: I have done annual health checkup.
Attached are the report.

Can you please have a look and provide your views
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Normal report

Detailed Answer:
Hi

HBA1C and average glucose level is raised but is still in level of normal range. At this level it may be considered as pre-diabetes. That means that you take care of your diet and exercise regularly.

Serum amylase and lipase are crossing the higher limit and may suggest problem with pancreas. Avoid alcohol and drink cleaner water to avoid gastrointestinal infections.

LDL is also crossing the higher limit. It suggests that you are at risk of high cholesterol. You must avoid fatty foods like cheese, butter, ghee, cream, etc. Also exercising regularly will help.

Vitamin D is also low. Taking vitamin D supplements like Calcirol XXXXXXX in dose of 60000 IU weekly for one month and then bi weekly for next two months will help.

Can recheck the abnormal values after 3-4 months.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee