What do small black bumps on the arms indicate?
Need more information
Helo. Thank you for writing to us
I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
I would like to know how old is she? Did she tell herself that she has bugs?
There is no such thing as bugs under the skin. This is usually a sign of underlying psychiatric conditions and is known as delusional parasitosis wherein the patient has false beliefs of insects or bugs crawling on or underneath the skin.
My granddaughter is 20 years old and in college. She was in Mexico in Feb. and came back with head lice which has since been treated.
As she is in UCSD in La Jolla, Ca. she has also had black winged bugs that fly in the apartment.
These black bugs on her arms have just recently shown up on her arms when she was in her car.
If the condition is as you describe, what do you recommend that she do to find out what condition that she has?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does a small bump on the foot indicate
- Small bumps on upper arm
- Small bumps on toddler arm
- Small red bumps on arms
- What could the small brown bumps on arm be
- What does a red bump in upper arm indicate
- What does a small bump on my head indicate
- What does a small hard bump on breast indicate
- What do small itcy bumps on the vagina indicate
- Small cluster of bumps on arm
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body