What Do Side-effects From Depression Medication Indicate?
I think mirtazepine can be used
Thanks for using Health care magic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
From the available description it appears to me that you are probably dealing with treatment resistant depression.
Presence of various side effects with ssri also points toward the use of snri group of medications.
I also feel that using remeron should be considered as next step provided there is inadequate response with snri group of medications.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches in children left side
- Hi ive noticed a couple pin head sized black spots outside
- Headache and teeth hurt on left side
- Head trauma when brain feels cold on left side
- Im 17 weeks pregnant and have pain in my lower back and bum area on the side
- Heavy feeling in chest and stitch in one side
- I am getting a throbbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side
- I m 39 weeks preganat and have a constant pain in my side
- Heart when i lie on my side
- If my five month baby neck bent to left side