What do semi-solid feces as per the attached image indicate?
It’s just feces mixed with undigested food and mucus.
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
The picture you have attached probably be semisolid feces mixed with mucus or undigested food. Nothing to worry in it.
You can take laxatives for couple of days for smooth movements of bowel
Wishing you good health
Chances are low.
Thanks for follow up.
Candida doesn’t look like this. You can send the sample to a microbiology lab for confirmation.
I suggest you to take laxatives like lactulose for couple of days and look for persistence of symptoms.
Chances are ok lower side.
Thanks for followi up.
Hashimoto’s does not cause such clinical pictures.
You can send the sample to a pathologist to find out what exactly is this.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are black specks in feces
- Solid white stuff on feces
- What does gray feces mean
- What diseases are associated with rodent feces
- What causes stringy feces
- Feces solid yellow chunk
- What does sticky feces mean
- What is white spots on feces
- What is the cause of discharge along with feces
- What causes greenishfuzzy feces
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?