What do ribbon-shaped stools indicate?
No its not.
Have seen attached photos.
This appears like fluffy ragged stool which is slightly moister.
I mean it ok but it's not ribbon-like.
ribbon like stools or stringy stool contains lots of mucous and is suggestive of some infection in the gut.
You poop is just a bit moist add up Isabghul husk 2 tsf in XXXXXXX warm.
Water before going to bed every day and stools would be consistent and normal in appearance.
Though its ok to have such stools also.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does epithelial cells in stool indicate
- What causes orange ribbon like stools
- What indicated blak stool
- What does rbc in stool indicate
- What would a grey stool indicate in children
- What does black stool indicate
- Grey stools indicate what
- Is dark stool an indication for blood in stool
- What do leukocytes and yeast cells in stool indicate
- What does blood in stool indicate