What do red colored spots on legs after laser procedure indicate?
topical lignocane gel can help
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Usually after such treatment topical anesthetic agents are recommended to give soothing effect & reduce pain. You can discuss with your treating doctor about using lignocane gel(topical anesthetic). It will reduce the pain intensity
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
Please see description
It will take some time to heal itself. Scarring comes later. At this moment following measures will help for quick recovery:
- Apply Betamethasone as valerate 1mg cream over the lesions thrice a day in small amounts.
- Multivitamin syrup(e.g B-complex) one TSF daily for 10-14 days
- contratubex gel (heparin and allantoin) has shown significance resuls in improving scar. You can use them once your active spots heal.
I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mlt laser procedure for glaucoma
- I am having spots after laser
- Laser removal of red spots healing time
- Pepper spots after laser hair removal
- Follicle infection after laser on legs
- What to expect after laser to cervix
- Red spots after laser hair removal scared of permanent scars
- What to expect after laser for cervical erosion
- Bright red blood after laser prostatectomy
- Laser circumcision procedure singapore