What do rashes on the face of an infant indicate?
and I forgot, he also have quite a bit of the tiny red thing on his head, like ance? or something.
Will go away on its own
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and have checked the images. Let me inform you that the rashes are called Erythema Toxicum while the white dots are called milia, both of which are normal in children up to 3 months of age.
It is harmless and is not a cause for concern. No intervention needed.
Please do not worry. Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does a itchy red rash on face indicate
- What do small dark brown spots on face indicate
- Pimply infant rash on face
- Rashes on infants face what should i apply
- Papular rash face infant
- Infant rash face diahrrea
- What do skin rash and pimples at waistline indicate
- Rash on infant head and face
- What do white patch on the face indicate
- What do itchy rashes on arms and legs indicate
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever