What do rashes on the back with chills, fluid retention, knee and shoulder pain indicate?

Question
I have severe rash on back, both sides, knees and shoulders are aching like fluid retention, eyes are burning, and feel chills but maybe no fever. Had cut on forearm that caused cellulitis three weeks ago and took round of keflex...scab is mostly healing but not very red....i am 74 yr old male...I first thought rash was just heat but gets worse during the day
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I will recommend that you upload an image for review. This information seems to suggest an allergy to Keflex but I need to look at the distribution of this rash for confirmation and also determine if it could be explained by any other disease conditions.

In the interim, keep this area clean and wash with an antiseptic solution of you choice. Avoid picking on these areas often as it delays healing and increases chances of germ superinfection.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...