What do raised bilirubin levels indicate?
What is etiology for it? is this serious? What will be prognosis? What diet & regimen to follow? Is there any medicine to control it?
LFT is attached for your reference. Kindly go through it.
? XXXXXXX Syndrome
You have mildly elevated bilirubin with higher indirect component.
The liver enzymes are within normal limits.
The LDH is normal.
This may indicate a condition called XXXXXXX Syndrome. It is a harmless condition and no active treatment is required.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ratnakar Kini, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- Raised bilirubin levels in blood
- Does raised bilirubin level in blood indicate any liver dysfunction
- Raised bilirubin levels do i have a liver disease
- Vit d deficiency and raised bilirubin levels
- Does phentermine raise bilirubin levels?
- What does slight bilirubin increase indicate
- Bilirubin what is it
- Does cerazette raise bilirubin levels
- How to raise bilirubin levels diabetic