What do pus cells in urine indicate?
It is due to urinary tract infection
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Greetings of the day
Dear Mr XXXXXXX
Fever associated with pus cells in urine is due to Urinary tract infection.
As the fever is mild and there are no other issues there is no cause for concern.
I would suggest you the following
1. Urine for culture and antibiotic sensitivity
2. Syrup Taxim O 5 mg / kg per dose twice a day for 7 days
3. Ultrasound of KUB region
4. Continue giving Paracetamol for control of Fever
Do get back to me with the report
Dr Deepak Kaltari
Consultant Pediatric Surgeon
No need to repeat Urine report
There is no need to repeat the urine examination report. Continue giving antibiotics as advised. If the fever subsides then there is no cause for concern.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Indication of pus cells in urine analysis
- Investigation of urine pus cell indicate what
- What do pus cells in urine indicate
- Pus cells in urine indication with rbc
- Pus cells in urine in children indicates
- Pus cells in urine indications
- What do pus cells in urine test indicate
- High pus cells in urine indication
- What does pus in urine indicate
- What are pus cells in urine
- CT scan showed wide spread cancer. Having mass in esophagus. Should...
- Had salmonella and having symptoms of nausea and light headedness. Have...
- Red crystallized object in stool. Pain in left rib cage and blood in...
- Bruise on left buttock, soreness in left elbow and shortness of breath...
- On thyroid medication. Should I take the medicines life long?
- How long does it take to show symptoms of HVP?
- Having red lines on hand. What do you suggest?
- Have dark spots on the head of penis. Was treated with cortisone cream....
- White spots on legs. What could be this?
- Have swollen hives on hip. Took clartin. have done allergy blood work