What do pregnancy symptoms while on Trazodone and Fluoxetine indicate?
not a known side effect
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Pregnancy tests, both the urine tests and blood tests, look for the levels of HCG. This is a hormone that is released during pregnancy.
It is not affected by many medications, mainly by medications that contain HCG such as fertility meds. It is not affected by the two medications mentioned, they would not cause a false negative result.
False negative results can sometimes occur if the test is done too soon. The HCG is generally detected 11 to 14 days after conception. If this time has passed, then the test is reported falsely negative.
The person would need to wait a few days and then repeat the test, this may be the case for you.
If it is possible that the test was done too early, you should repeat it in a few days.
The other causes for delayed period, if the test is truly negative are: (1) physical illness- an infection or trauma or chronic illness can delay the period
(2)abnormal levels of thyroid hormone
(3)emotional illness or stress
(4)high levels of the prolactin hormone
(5)excess physical activity
(7)polycystic ovarian syndrome
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other medications
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pregnancy symptoms when having hypothyroidism
- Pregnancy symptoms while on clomid
- What are pregnancy symptoms how to confirm it
- Pregnancy symptoms while on cerazette
- What are normal pregnancy symptoms
- Pregnancy symptoms while on implanon
- Pregnancy symptoms while on depo
- What are the pregnancy symptoms with mirena iud dark blood
- Cold symptoms pregnancy symptoms
- Does faster heart beat indicate pregnancy symptom
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...